No products in the cart.
Sew Mojo #1-#4 Mini Quilt Pattern Bundle (Download)
- Skill Level: Easy
- 100% original patterns
- 1 Downloadable PDF with all 4 patterns included
- Finished mini quilts are 11″ x 14″
- Step-by-step video tutorials included in the patterns
- Designs #1 – #4 of a 4 part mini quilt series
- Mini quilt lessons: Unconventional Lines, Composition, Rhythm, Unity
- All SQ patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seam allowances to be a ¼”
For more info about this Sew Mojo mini quilt series, visit this blog post.
You’re probably asking yourself, “What is Sew Mojo?” And that’s a valid question, because technically, it’s made up. According to the Williams dictionary of made up things Suzy says (that’s me):
Sew Mojo, noun,
1. joy received during the act of sewing
2. excitement at the thought of or during the process of designing and creating with fabric 3. the art of sewing without fear of mistakes, wasting fabric or the end result.
Whether you are a brand new quilter, a seasoned sewist, a textiles artist with designer’s block or even a crafter looking for a fun, simple project, this Sew Mojo mini quilt series is perfect for you. The average quilter can make one of these minis in an afternoon. For a newbie, this is a great way to practice working with fabric and your machine without the huge commitment of making an entire quilt.
Sew Mojo is a series of 4 mini quilt “lessons” designed to teach basic quilting skills as well as loosen up and break some of the quilting rules that can bog us sewists down.
COPYRIGHT INFO: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Suzy Quilts patterns CAN be sold, however, design credit needs to be given. Please only use my photos with proper credit. Thanks!
Assorted Colors: 4-6 – scraps (as needed)
Cream: 1 – 11″ x 14″ (as needed)