- WOF = Width of Fabric: cotton broadcloth commonly used for quilting is 42"; all pattern measurements assume fabric to be 42" wide from selvage to selvage.
- FE = Fat Eighth: a pre-cut of fabric measuring ~9" x 21"
- HST = Half-square triangle
- Bias = The 45° angle across the surface of a woven fabric. Fabric cut on the bias stretches easily and must be handled gently.
- Use your stash! While measurements are given for cutting from pre-cuts and yardage, this quilt design lends itself well to a scrappy variation. Because it’s largely composed of HSTs, you could easily swap blocks out to add more variety or work from your stash. If you have smaller pieces of fabric, use this HST conversion chart to discover how to make the size you need with different sizes of squares - bit.ly/HST-conversion.
COPYRIGHT INFO: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Suzy Quilts patterns CAN be sold, however, design credit needs to be given. Please only use my photos with proper credit. Thanks!
GATHER BLOG POSTS