- WOF = Width of Fabric: cotton broadcloth commonly used for quilting is 42"; all pattern measurements assume fabric to be 42" wide from selvage to selvage.
- FQ = Fat Quarter: a pre-cut of fabric measuring ~ 18" x 21"
- FE = Fat Eighth: a pre-cut of fabric measuring ~ 9" x 21"
- Chain Piece = to sew pieces of fabric together, one right after the other, without snipping the threads in between; this allows you to sew many pieces without stopping each time.
- On Point = a quilt in which the blocks are turned 45° and assembled into diagonal rows. Setting triangles are used at the ends of the rows to square off the sides of the quilt.
COPYRIGHT INFO: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Suzy Quilts patterns CAN be sold, however, design credit needs to be given. Please only use my photos with proper credit. Thanks!