No products in the cart.
Mayan Mosaic Quilt Pattern (Download)
- Skill Level: Moderate
- 100% original pattern
- Downloadable PDF
- Finished quilt is 52 ½” x 61″
- Instructional video tutorial
- Various color options included
- A great gender-neutral quilt!
- For more info and pictures, check out this blog post
- All SQ patterns assume yardage to be 42″ wide and seam allowances to be a ¼”
Color 1 – ½ yd.
Color 2 – 1 ¼ yds.
Color 3 – ½ yd.
Color 4 – ½ yd.
Color 5 – ¼ yd.
Background – 1 ½ yds.
Binding – ½ yd.
Backing – 3 ½ yds.
COPYRIGHT INFO: Quilt patterns cannot be reproduced and sold. Duplication of any kind is prohibited. Quilts made using Suzy Quilts patterns CAN be sold, however, design credit needs to be given. Please only use my photos with proper credit. Thanks!
Mayan Mosaic Sample Fabric
Are you interested in making a Mayan Mosaic quilt similar to the sample seen here? I used mostly Me + You Indah batiks. Although a lot of the prints are not being produced any more, the same colors are being made using new patterns. This online shop has a wide selection. Here's a list of the fabric.
- Stitches Chartreuse
- Birch Fabrics Solid Marigold (the one non-batik used)
- Hearts Aqua
- Ditsy Floral Pebble Aqua
- Ditsy Floral Pebble Aquamarine
- Geo Dragonfly Indigo
- Southwestern Triangles Indigo
- Solid Parchment (Background)
- Mini Geo Aqua (Backing)
Printed copies of Mayan Mosaic are available for wholesale and ready to ship to stores! Email email@example.com to place an order.